As architects, we enjoy carrying the design intent from inception through to completion. With this practice, you get a full, well-rounded experience. Our architects have a lot of design input with every project, and then get to see it through.
- Fulton Trotter Architects The Practice continues…
- Fulton Trotter and Partners Architects Frank Moss retires from ownership in 2004 and the practice continues to run Brisbane, Sydney and Tweed offices. Greg Isaac joins the ownership team, managing the Sydney office.
- Fulton Trotter Carthey Roger and Jane Carthey join the practice and run the Sydney office initially started in 1998 as a joint venture, but leave in 2002 to pursue other interests.
- Fulton Trotter and Partners Fulton Trotter and Partners forms to accompany Brisbane and Tweed office with the new joint venture in Sydney office [Fulton Trotter Carthey].
- Fulton Trotter Moss Andrew Armstrong, Paul Trotter and Robert Wesener join the practice in 1995. John Gilmour retires in 1996 with Stephen Trotter and Ian Fulton retiring in 1999.
- Fulton Gilmour Trotter Moss Graham Boys and Charles Fulton retire and the firm moves on to establish an office in Tweed Heads. Mark Trotter joins the partnership in 1988.
- Fulton Collin Boys Gilmour Trotter and Partners Frank Moss and Ian Fulton join the partnership in 1966.
- Fulton and Collin After the departure of Aubrey Job to start his own practice, the firm continued on with Graham Boys John Gilmour and Stephen Trotter joining the partnership in 1962. Jim Collin left the practice in 1960 due to illness.
- Fulton Job Collin Post war Brisbane sees Charles Fulton (Donoghue and Fulton) join with pre-war Aubrey Job and Jim Collin to form a new energetic partnership.