Opportunity for an Administration Coordinator to join our Brisbane Office
Fulton Trotter Architects is seeking an Administration Coordinator to join their highly talented, friendly and collaborative team in their Brisbane office.
Join an international award-winning architectural firm with strong client relationships, and a positive culture based on a respected legacy and rich history of creativity.
Fulton Trotter Architects, with over fifty staff across offices Sydney and Brisbane, is an architectural and interior design firm specialising in complex projects across the education and community sectors.
We foster a supportive culture, where people can grow and develop to their full potential.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional applicant to work full time.
The main tasks will be:
- Coordinating the administration team (reception, project support & finance)
- HR tasks (recruitment, employment agreements, organising staff reviews, professional memberships, tracking CPD, policies & procedures)
- Premises tasks (organising maintenance, leases, insurances)
- Meeting management (Board & Staff)
- Support on project support, finance, marketing and quality assurance tasks
Experience in Microsoft Office Suite essential & experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign etc.) and Xero & Deltek/Union Square software desirable.
Salary will be negotiable depending on level of experience.
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org