Prepared for Continuity of Service
To our valued clients, consultants, collaborators and suppliers,
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves, Fulton Trotter Architects have been proactive in preparing for a range of scenarios to ensure our usual high quality services and outputs continue to be delivered for your projects.
We are actively monitoring public health advice and have implemented a range of measures focused on protecting the continuing good health of our staff, their families and our community. These include;
- additional hygiene measures in our offices.
- team members self-isolating at home if they feel unwell.
- ceasing all domestic and international air travel until mid-April at this stage.
- minimising visitors to the office.
We have many robust processes and systems already in place but have implemented additional ones that mean we are even better positioned to deliver continuity of our services. These include;
- processes and systems to enable us to have staff working effectively from home.
- facilitating our regular meetings via video conferencing.
- cloud based document management systems which allow us to continue to manage projects and people regardless of which phase of development they are currently in.
- additional software to remotely access our BIM software.
Fulton Trotter Architects will communicate any updates to you but if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
In the mean time stay well and be assured that safety and the smooth continuity your projects are our priority.
Brisbane: 07 3291 1511
Sydney: 02 8383 5151