Gold Coast / Northern Rivers
Fulton Trotter Architects has worked extensively in the Tweed Valley and Northern Rivers region since the 1950s.
During this time we have undertaken a number of the most significant projects in the area including
- The original Currumbin Bird Sanctuary
- The development of Twin Towns Services Club
- Tweed Heads Police Station and Court House
- Banora Point Sports Club (now known as Club Banora)
- Southern Cross University Tweed Heads Campus
- Major redevelopment of Tweed Heads and South Tweed Bowls Clubs
- Ongoing projects at Mt St Patrick’s Schools in Murwillumbah
- Redevelopment of St Joseph’s Primary School Tweed Heads
We opened our Tweed Heads office in 1982. Today, resident director Andrew Armstrong works with a team of some 10 staff including interior design with the additional resources of the other offices if required. We have a wide range of expertise on a diverse range of projects including schools, aged care, commercial buildings, Council and Government Buildings, multi residential, houses, health care and an eclectic mix of other projects.
Fulton Trotter Architects’ Tweed staff are active members of the local community. We’re passionate about where we live and the work we do. We’re committed to providing the region with well designed buildings and dependable project management.
We have built a strong reputation in the Tweed Valley and Northern Rivers region.